To ensure that Ny aya Academy maintains a high level of commitment and enjoyment of its programs the following guidelines pertain to the conducted program during the Season 4 of 2013.
- Upon enrollment in the Programs, it is the responsibility of the participant to be a full and active member until the season ends.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that the child attends all lessons.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to keep the Program Coordinator informed should academic or personal circumstances prevent his/her participation; however regulation 3 applies.
- It is expected that the parent makes every effort to schedule medical appointments and family vacations without conflict with his/her class schedule.
- It is expected that the child completes assigned homework.
- It is expected that the child follows the required regular daily practice of 15 minutes.
- At the beginning of the program the child will be provided with necessary course materials for the programs. Any reissuance of the materials will be at extra cost to the child.
- The complete fee is to be paid by the 3rd class of any program.
- Failure to do so will automatically unroll the child from the 4th class onwards and the parent will only pay for the first 3 classes that the child has attended.
- If a child wishes to drop out after the third class fee will not be refunded.
- Extra support classes support will be provided at a price. Please contact the Program Coordinator.
- Decision to move the student to the next level is based on child’s participation, completion of home assignments and continuous and final assessment conducted at the end of each level.
- Children that do not meet the minimum required score in tests will be awarded a certificate of participation and will have a further opportunity to appear for re-assessment.